All pets must be disclosed upon booking an apartment with Corporate Stays so that we may assign you an apartment that is pet-friendly. Not all of our buildings are pet-friendly, and some have regulations based on size.
Please note that additional pet fees will apply, and CorporateStays holds the right to charge for any damage to the apartment caused by the pet.
- The Tenants agree that they are solely responsible for the maintenance of the pet, and agree to keep their pet under control at all times.
- The Tenants agree to keep their pet restrained, but not tethered, when it is outside their dwelling.
- The Tenants agree to adhere to local ordinances, including leash and licensing requirements.
- The Tenants agree not to leave their pet unattended for unreasonable periods.
- The Tenants agree to clean up after their pet and to dispose of their pet's waste properly and quickly.
- The Tenants agree not to leave food or water for their pet or any other animal outside their dwelling where it may attract other animals.
- The Tenants agree to keep their pet from being unnecessarily noisy or aggressive and causing any annoyance or discomfort to others and will remedy immediately any complaints made through Corporate Stays.
- The Tenants agree to provide their pet with an identification tag that the pet will wear at all times while on the premises.
- The Tenants agree to immediately pay for any damage, loss, or expense caused by their pet.
- The Tenants agree to pay for pest infestation services resulting from pets allowed in the property by tenant after termination of occupancy.
- The Tenants agree that Corporate Stays reserves the right to revoke permission to keep the pet should the Tenants break these rules, The Tenants will be given 2 days to remove the pet from the premises.