Take the TV remote (there should only be one), and press on the red power button on the top left. Then use the + and - button to change channels.
- Use the rogers remote and press the On/Off button located on the top left of the remote. This should turn on your TV as well as your cable box. You may also use the TV remote to solely turn on the TV, and raise or lower the volume.
- To change channels, use the + and - buttons on the rogers remote.
- To tune in to a specific channel, enter the desired channel number using the numbers on the rogers remote.
- To see what’s playing later or on other channels, press the Guide button and use the up/down arrows on the rogers remote.
- If you don't see a proper image, you will need to use the TV remote, and tune in to channel 3. From there you may continue to use the rogers remote for channel surfing.