- Open the door and load the dishwasher.
- Check that both upper and lower spray arms move freely.
- Pour the correct amount of detergent into the detergent dispenser and close the lid.
- Push in the On/Off button 1 and check that the display lights come on.
- Check the rinse aid level indicator led. If necessary, refill rinse aid.
- Check the salt level indicator led. If necessary, refill salt. (model depending)
- Use the Program Selection button to choose your washing program.
- When there are few dishes, additionally use the Half Load function.
- Depending on the hardness level of the tap water, the Tablet Detergent function allows better drying and washing performance from the multi-purpose tablets
- Start the program with the Start/Pause/ Cancel button.
- Close the door and the program will start.
- The End of Program indicator 15 lights up when the program is over.
- Press the On/Off button 1 and open the door after the program is completed. The indicator lights will go off.
- Allow your dishes to cool for 15 minutes, with the door open.
- Unload the dishes. Begin with the lower rack.
Avoid opening the door during the washing process. This interrupts the washing process, and hot steam will escape. Hot steam can cause burns and other serious injuries. When the door is closed, the program will continue.